Concrete Barrier Wall Demolition
For professional and affordable concrete barrier wall demolition, look no further than Texas Cutting & Coring. Our highly trained barrier wall demolition technicians have the vast knowledge and experience to carry out any type or size of concrete demolition project. After carefully evaluating your project, our engineers will employ the optimum equipment to ensure we deliver the best results possible. Our concrete cutting saws are built in-house and can be custom-designed for virtually any cutting job.
Texas Cutting and Coring has provided concrete barrier wall demolition services for:
- Industrial manufacturing facilities
- Highway bridges
- Public buildings
- Large residential properties
From project planning to project completion, we keep you up-to-date every step of the way. The focus of our company always lies on complete customer satisfaction and we strive to treat our clients like family. Our experienced project managers will work closely with you through all stages of your concrete barrier wall demolition project to ensure it is completed on time, on budget and to your exact specifications.
Concrete Demolition Techniques
At Texas Cutting and Coring, we custom-build our own ride-on horizontal curb saws, designed to cut through thick concrete quickly and efficiently. With this and other industry innovations, our team of experts can modify our custom machinery for use in concrete barrier wall demolition projects of all kinds. We may also use one of the following techniques to achieve selective concrete demolition:
- Dismantling – Often including concrete sawing, this technique involves cutting out smaller, more manageable sections of the barrier wall to be demolished.
- Pressure bursting – This technique can use either simple mechanics or chemicals to drill holes into the concrete and apply lateral force to break the concrete into smaller, more manageable sections for removal. This controlled technique allows for preservation of the area surrounding the concrete barrier wall or structure.
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic breakers – Effective for many minor to moderately sized concrete barrier walls, this method involves simply hammering the concrete using a “breaker” pressure tool. For larger barrier walls, the hammer tool can be mounted to heavy machinery and operated from a distance to break the wall into small pieces.
There are other techniques that may be used for selective demolition, such as using a ball and crane machine, however this is typically only needed to dismantle masonry. In most cases where a concrete barrier wall is being demolished, this technique may only be used in conjunction with other techniques, mentioned above. In addition, for concrete buildings and other large structures, explosives may be used, but only when there is no risk of damage to surrounding structures.
In fact, safety tops our list of stringent regulations where concrete barrier wall demolition is concerned. Our experts have years of experience performing safe and effective concrete demolition, ensuring all potential safety hazards are taken into account when performing our dismantling services. While we always aim to provide safe working conditions, we also strive for consistent, efficient results that conserve and maintain the integrity of the surrounding environment and nearby structures.
Get an Estimate on Barrier Wall Demolition
Over the years, Texas Cutting & Coring has developed a reputation as a highly dependable, trustworthy and reputable concrete cutting and demolition company. When you hire us for your concrete barrier wall demolition project, you’re not only getting the most advanced technology and superior workmanship, you’re also getting the best customer service in the industry.
At Texas Cutting and Coring, many of our major renovations and commercial projects have required the use of concrete demolition and/or selective demolition services. Examples of some of our prestigious projects include:
- Academy Sporting Goods Renovation – San Antonio, TX
- Alamo Stadium – San Antonio, TX
- Bass Concert Hall, University of Texas – Austin, TX
- Ikea – Round Rock, TX
- Jesse Jones Hall, University of Texas – Austin, TX
- Echo Summit Barrier Wall Renovation – Lake Tahoe, CA
- Highway 11 – New Orleans, LA
Though we are a Texas-based concrete cutting and demolition company, we have happy clients all across the nation. We have completed various concrete demolition projects across the U.S. including California, Alabama, Louisiana, Florida and beyond. If you would like to get an estimate on your next barrier wall demolition project, please give us a call at (512) 447-4477 or simply click on the Request a Quote button at the top of this page.
Whether you live in Pensacola, New Orleans, Montgomery, Lake Charles, or anywhere across the United States, Texas Cutting & Coring is committed to providing the highest quality concrete barrier wall removal services in the concrete cutting industry.
We look forward to adding you to our list of loyal and satisfied customers!