Texas Cutting and Coring is one of the top concrete sawing companies in Texas and across the United States. Our company offers an assortment of specialty services, top-of-the-line equipment and highly trained and experienced personnel.
Types of Concrete Sawing
- Flat sawing (slab sawing) – this technique is designed to even out pavement that has been damaged, create structural foundations, gain access to and repair water pipes underground, and more. Our equipment uses a diamond blade, and these saws are powered by electricity, diesel, and gas.
- Wall sawing – this concrete sawing technique requires specialized skill as it’s essential to avoid damage to other parts of the concrete. This is true as wall sawing is typically used to create doorways and other openings in existing concrete structures. In order to complete such projects, an experienced operator uses a saw that has low vibration.
- Hand sawing – this technique for sawing concrete is most often used when work needs to be done to an area that is hard to access with larger machinery. Handsaws are powered by electricity, gas, or hydraulics, and also feature diamond blades. Hand sawing is a versatile technique that works for any number of jobs.
- Wire sawing – a wire saw is a cable with beads that contain diamonds. In order to cut with this equipment, a pulley-like system is used to get the wire into a position that will cut concrete. Like the handsaw, this is a method that can be used when there is a limited amount of space.
We have decades of experience with each of the techniques outlined above. In fact, in the 90’s, our company completely transformed the way curbs were formed in Texas by introducing the horizontal curb saw. Ever since then, we have been growing, and in addition to concrete sawing, now offer a multitude on concrete services, including:
- Core Drilling
- Concrete Sealing
- Ground Penetrating Radar
- Structural & Selective Demolition
- Concrete Break & Removal
- Curb Cutting
- Wall Sawing
- Wire Sawing
- Diesel & Electric Flat Sawing
- Early Entry Sawing with Vacuum System
- Bridge Parapet and Barrier wall Demolition
The Best Equipment & The Best People
Our Texas concrete sawing company has evolved into a full-service concrete contractor serving clients in not only Texas, but across the entire U.S. We have completed a number of projects in states like California, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, Mississippi and many more.
Our team has the expertise and equipment to meet all of your concrete sawing needs, no matter the size or scope of your project. All of Texas Cutting and Coring’s operators complete intensive training before joining our team and are OSHA 10 trained. Our technicians also attend daily/weekly safety meetings to stay up-to-date on ever-changing standards and regulations.
At Texas Cutting and Coring, we emphasize a customer-centric culture and strive to build trust and lasting relationships with all clients we work with, no matter how big or small the job. We only hire employees that we feel share this important philosophy.
When you work with Texas Cutting and Coring, you’re gaining a trusted partner that will find innovative solutions to even your most challenging problems, and will work hard to add value to your project and exceed all expectations.
Get a Quote for your Next Project
If you’re searching for a reliable Texas concrete sawing company, then you’ve come to the right place. Our extensive fleet of advanced equipment and our rigorously trained and trusted operators will ensure that your project is completed on time, on budget and to your exact specifications. Visit our concrete services page to learn more about all the specialized services we offer.
We serve the Central Texas region including Austin, San Antonio, Round Rock, Waco, Laredo and much more!
If you are ready to get started, please give our office a call today at one of the numbers below, or simply click on the Request a Quote button at the top of this page and fill out our form with your project needs and details. One of our consultants will be in touch with you shortly!
Laredo/Rio Grande Valley