When a project comes to a close, leaving a site full of potentially hazardous materials, it can be a logistical nightmare, particularly for a company that lacks experience in the decommissioning process. If a site is closing, it likely means that you’ve completed the job that you specialize in, whether that’s running a hazardous waste site, chemical plant, or nuclear weapons manufacturer. Whether you have the expertise to do so or not, naturally, you want to close down any site with the same attention to detail you’ve given every other stage of the project.
That’s where we come in, providing decommissioning services to the following industries and sites:
- Industrial companies
- Oil and gas
- Power industry
- Hazardous waste sites
If you need assistance with decommissioning services for a site or industry not listed above, contact us to discuss your project and we can go over your needs.
Full Cycle Decommissioning Services
Don’t know where to start when shutting down a site? We offer full-cycle decommissioning services and can evaluate and come up with an action plan, or simply offer support services depending upon your needs.
Some components of our commissioning services can include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing site hazards, and coming up with a plan for disposal of hazardous chemicals and materials
- Surveying sites for dangerous compounds like asbestos, lead, and PCBs
- Coordinating necessary permits and approvals
- Establishing an appropriate demolition plan for any structures on site
- Reclaiming former sites (like mines) to useable land – like wetlands or recreation areas
- Decontaminating reactor units and nuclear power plants
- Procuring contractors and the complete team required to decommission any site
- Cleanup services and investigation of the environmental impact of a site following decommission
Let’s Discuss Your Decommissioning Project
With decades of experience in demolition and decommissioning, we have the expertise and tools available to get any job done safely and efficiently. Contact us at one of the numbers below to discuss your project.
Laredo/Rio Grande Valley